RehabRCU Physical Therapy Clinic offers a full range of physical therapy services designed to help achieve your recovery goals. From your first visit our certified therapists will perform an evaluation and design a program based on your physicians recommendations. In everything we do we are committed to excellent service and patient satisfaction. A summary of services include:
- Geriartric – Improve posture and balance by biomechanical exercises.
- Pain Management – Pain reduction by advanced modalities and procedures to increase blood circulation and decrease edema and muscle spasms.
- Orthopedic – Rehabilitation by exercises, gait training, adaptive activities of daily living and orthotics/ prosthetics training.
- Work related injury – Back to work programs such as Work hardening/conditioning and Functional Capacity Evaluation.
- Treats health conditions with Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques. It relieves symptoms and activates the body’s natural self-healing abilities.
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Test & Measurement
- Muscle Testing
- Range of Motion Evaluation
- Electrical Stimulation
- Cryo Therapy
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Gait Training
- Therapeutic Massage
- Heat Therapy
- Ergonomics Evaluation
- Job Analysis
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Pain Management
- Neurological Treatment
- Cognition Improvement
- Passive Exercise
- Active-Assisted Exercise
- Postural Evaluation/Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Light Therapy